But that was a few years ago. WIM has grown into so much more than that. On this site you’ll find playlists, interviews, reviews, concert photos, and features on albums (and other stuff) from my personal collection. And as for those stories from a personal soundtrack? They’re still cooking along, each one numbered so that you can read in sequence if you choose. The Table of Contents might help you navigate.
Meanwhile, I’ve spilled over the boundaries of WIM a little bit since this little exercise began. Here are some other places you can find me:
- I moonlight as the arts and entertainment editor at The Good Men Project Magazine, and I write regularly for them. Drop by and take a look.
- Under The Gum Tree has been great to me, publishing a couple of pieces in their print edition and welcoming me to read at a couple of their functions
- The Boomtown Rats picked up this interview with art director Alan Schmidt
- I ran a weekly topical piece for quite a while on AOL’s Patch sites throughout South Carolina that is usually lightweight and fun. Think Dave Barry but snarky
- You can catch a short one about a father and son airplane ride on Airplane Reading.
- If you were ever terrorized in the back of a muscle car or soothed your broken heart to Yacht Rock, you’ll enjoy this piece at The Write Room.
- Training bras, lusty teens, and a cool Snoopy lunch box. All part of this little story at Red Fez.
- “Out to the Air Above,” a short story, appeared in eChapbooks’ “Work” anthology.
If you’d like to get in touch for any reason, my door is always open. Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.